Sat, Aug 13|
Lone Fox Taxidermy
Fox Shoulder Mount Taxidermy Class
In this traditional taxidermy class you'll learn how to mount a fox shoulder mount alongside taxidermy artist Nicole Baldelli.
Time & Location
Aug 13, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Lone Fox Taxidermy, 5 Newell Hill Rd, Sterling, MA 01564, USA
About the Event
In this one day taxidermy class, you'll be learning how to prep and mount a fox shoulder mount that can hang on the wall. We have two red fox capes available and one grey fox, please contact me if you would like the grey fox if it is still available, upon placing your order for your ticket.
Pricing: Ticket fee is $500 / if you wish to sign up with a deposit please use coupon code "$200 deposit" and the remaining balance of $300 will be due at the class via cash, check, card, Paypal or Venmo.
Who: Working alongside licensed taxidermist Nicole Baldelli. She is the owner of the businesses Nikki Deerest Novelty Taxidermy and Lone Fox Taxidermy. She has over 6 years of taxidermy experience and a wide range of background with art and animals.
- We welcome students ages 13 and up. Parents please note that we do work with sharp objects during the class. All students are required to sign a waiver to take the class, students ages 13-17 will need to have their parent/guardian sign the waiver as well.
- The class is approximately 4 hours long. We work on mostly prepped and tanned capes. If you are interested in learning the details into prepping a skin, please look into our private classes.
- Class sizes are limited to 4 students. Masks are not required in the class.
- If you have paid via deposit, be prepared to pay the balance at the day of class.
- If you are purchasing a ticket for another student - please make sure to email us the full name of that student.
What's included: All basic supplies needed to complete your taxidermy piece including professional tanned fox skin, a quality taxidermy form, earliners, and glass eyes. There will be plaques available for an additional cost, typically ranging from $5-$30, please bring a form of payment with you if you'd like one. We will also have some light snacks and waters on hand.
Refunds / Cancellations / Late Policy
There are no refunds for classes. We do allow class transfers for $50 up to 48 hours before the event. If you have signed up for a class and are not able to attend, please contact us via email at LoneFoxTaxidermy@gmail.com about rescheduling and to pay your transfer fee. The only exception to this is finding another person to take your spot. Students that arrive more than 30 minutes late to class will not be allowed to attend. There are no refunds given for no shows and late arrivals. There are no other exceptions to these policies.
***No animals used for my classes are harmed for the purpose of taxidermy. The foxes harvested for this class were hunted locally as they destroy the livestock on neighboring farms. We have put them to use in this training workshop so that they are not wasted.
Please email LoneFoxTaxidermy@gmail.com if you have any questions!
- Ticket type
Fox Shoulder Mount Class
General admission to fox shoulder mount taxidermy class.Price$500.00
+$12.50 service fee+$12.50 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out